Ducker Worldwide has experience in both alternative fuels as well as conventional fuels. Alternative fuels, also known as non-conventional fuels, are considered to be any material or substance that can be used as a fuel other than conventional fuels.
Well known alternative fuels Ducker Worldwide has market intelligence experience in include:
- Energy harvesting
- Chemically stored electricity (batteries and fuel cells)
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Fuel cells
- Other biomass sources
Industry professionals look to Ducker Worldwide for insight regarding critical issues within the conventional and non-conventional fuel industries.
Critical issues facing the fuel industry right now include:
- Adoption rate of biomass, solar and wind power
- Landfill/methane future resource for manufacturer
- Cost of oil
- Increase in green house gases and energy costs
- Cost of upfront investment to enter new market within alternative fuel industry
- Lack off information and awareness by potential market entry players
Ducker Worldwide is providing clients with the ability to enter and grow market share within the alternative fuels and renewable energy markets, including a number of industries and applications, such as:
- Industrial and manufacturing of products
Our experts hold proprietary knowledge and will work with you to develop the right program to address your organization's needs.
For more information on our strategic services and industry expertise, contact one of our team members at 1 877-538-2537 or email us at email@example.com.
You may also have interest in:
- Green sustainability strategic analysis
- Solar and wind technology industry expertise
- Automotive & Transportation industry custom intelligence