Establishing a solid fact-base leads to the development of bold strategies. Ducker Worldwide's strategic planning services assists clients with strategy development and deployment. Our fact-based system of strategic decision-making harnesses the power of collaboration. Ducker's expertise and knowledge empower companies in creating and sustaining strategic leadership within their industry. We guide our clients in building strategies that enable growth, strengthen market share, and increase profit.
Our team approach leverages organizational knowledge to gain buy-in and commitment to the plan - essential conditions for rapid implementation. We work with clients to address a variety of business strategy challenges:
- Corporate strategic direction: the vision, mission, and objectives
- Core competency development strategy
- Identification and targeting of global market segments
- Corporate-level product line direction
- Identification of growth strategies for segment / product combinations (e.g. organic growth, acquisition, licensing, joint venture)
- Structuring to implement strategy
- Strategy valuation
Metrics: Measuring Strategy and Business Performance
With the unique and powerful combination of industry expertise and quality research, Ducker Worldwide offers an exceptional approach to strategy development and deployment. This proven strategic system of decision making helps clients at all levels of the enterprise from establishing global corporate strategy to launching new technologies or entering new markets for a business unit. The collaborative process unites entire organizations and business groups around a common strategy. Ducker Worldwide’s strategic growth and planning services helps leading edge businesses build bold strategies that create value in complex markets. Our clients are energized by moving away from incremental efficiency-driven plans to true value-driven leadership.
The Ducker Worldwide team offers a variety of strategic consulting services for executives facing decisions about new market and regional growth opportunities, evaluating new technologies and products and, building customer loyalty.
Our fact-based strategic planning service includes offsite client team working sessions as well as processing and documentation of complete strategic plans.
Ducker teams work seamlessly with client teams to support implementation of strategic plans. Our independent perspective and agility allow quick deployment of Ducker resources and provide clients the ability to use our teams as consultants, coaches or as members of your team.
Marketing Communications Strategy
Ducker has developed a distinctive expertise in marketing communications strategy, development and implementation. With a successful marketing and communications strategy, a company should be able to answer or address the following questions/issues:
- Are our messages customized to the different influencers and decision- makers that will translate to new business and efficient sales?
- Are we communicating the benefits in our customers’ terms so that they translate easily to justification of purchase or, are we pushing technical advantages and relying on the customer to bridge the gap?
- Are we integrating our efforts and tactics for maximum benefit across marketing, sales and service?
- Are we offering compelling and persuasive themes that clearly differentiate us and our products?
- Is our strategy following the stages of marketing and sales that occur with differentiated, yet integrated efforts?
- Are we measuring the impact of our efforts and seeing favorable/desirable returns?
- Do we have a plan for updating, refreshing or responding quickly to challenges and opportunities in our industry?
Ducker applies a robust assessment model consisting of external factors, internal capabilities and the target audience of decision makers and influencers. The model produces a clearly articulated purpose, a compelling and differentiated positioning statement and value proposition. We also focus on linking executive management strategic objectives to downstream marketing communication activities.
Through our proven process we help clients shape marketing communication initiatives such as:
- Advertising and promotion
- Customer relationship management
- Industry participation
- Lead generation
- Online marketing and website development
- Program development
- Relationship marketing
- Sales lead management