Strategic insights for superior outcomes.
Proprietary Research Insights
Today’s connected world produces a lot of information, but most are not sufficient or reliable. We apply rigor to gather the facts, and we tell you what they mean, so you can make the right decisions for your company.
Advanced Data and Analytics
Ducker knows the intelligence requirements for business decisions and how it differs from basic data. We apply meaningful analytics to discover opportunity.
Informed Opinion and Advice
With over 5 decades of research, analysis and client solutions in these markets our teams provide meaning beyond the data and confidence to your most critical decisions.
Certainty in Decision Making
Imagine having the best data delivered by an advisor with decades of industry experience who can engage with you in processing and defining the best path forward for your business.
Ducker Draws from a Number of Methodologies for Data Optimization.
- Qualitative Research: In-depth Interviews (IDIs); ethnographic field observation; intercepts/mystery shopper; dyad, triad and focus groups; experiential product clinics; competitive intelligence; interactive media; blogging; journaling; communities and organic analysis; text analytics
- Quantitative Research: High-volume telephone IDIs; customer communities; quantified product testing clinics; technical respondent polling; monthly/quarterly tracking programs
- Online Communities: Professionally managed; accessed through multiple platforms; real-time resources; scalable and customizable
Ducker Starts with Research.
- Definition, landscape assessment and segmentation
- Opportunity mapping and value chain profile
- Channel, supply chain and route-to-market analysis
- SWOT analysis of market (size, potential for growth, drivers, etc.)
- Market/segment attractiveness, feasibility to serve
- Forecasting, market drivers and key performance indicators
- KPI and opportunity tracking programs
- Audit of competitor positioning, strengths and weaknesses
- Examination of competitor offerings and fit to customer/segment needs
- Pricing, margin and rebate benchmarks
- Quality and performance tracking of competition by product line
- Customer experience performance and views of competition
- Methods and opportunities to help you develop competitive advantages
- Customer segmentation and prioritization
- Customer needs and value driver analysis
- Advanced customer analytics linking external data to sales and profit performance
- Defining the ultimate customer experience for your product and service
- Customer acquisition maintenance strategies
- Customer value and performance tracking programs
- Product innovation testing and adoption planning
- Brand value definition and tracking