In the recent Automotive World Megatrends Magazine Q2 2014 – The Connected Car issue discusses the implications of increasingly autonomous, increasingly connected cars? This issue explores a wide range of connected car topics, from highly automated driving to cloud technology, via Ethernet, Big Data and voice recognition – all of which help to shape the connected future.
In the issue - Ducker Worldwide's Markus Pfefferer, of Ducker India, looks at how the latest developments in car safety technology are bringing the autonomous car closer to reality in the article titled Autonomous Cars, Driven by Safety.
The article examines:
- Impact and safety benefits of autonomous vehicles
- Active and passive safety technology
- Evolution of active safety technology
- The evolution and adaption rate of autonomous vehicles
- Challenges facing the industry
To view a copy of this article you can download the recent Automotive Megatrends issue at Automotivemegatrends.com.